Things to Think About When Buying a Shed
Our goal is to make the shed buying experience as easy and stress free as possible. So, you’ve realized you’re in need of a new shed or garage, now where do you begin? This shed buying guide should answer a lot of your questions but don’t hesitate to contact us at any time!
Knowing the purpose of your shed or garage and all the items that will need to be kept in there will help to determine the size you need.
We have 8 different styles and our comparison chart breaks down the difference in each. Check out the roof line of your house, did you want to match the shed or are you strictly looking for function?
Our most popular siding is our maintenance free Vinyl Clapboard but there’s also a lot of wood lovers our there too. See all our siding choices and choose the one that suites you best.
We offer a few different standard option layouts for specific sizes based on the front wall length (We don’t charge to move windows or doors to different walls)
- 8’ & x10’ Fronts – 36” Single Door & 1 Window with Shutters OR a 60” Double Door No Window
- 12’ Fronts – 60” Double Door and 1 Window with Shutters
- 14’ & Larger Lengths – 60” Double Door and 2 Windows
Whether its for function or cosmetics, we have an endless amount of options. Don’t see what you need? Let us know and we can price it out for you.
3 Easy Ways to Order
- You can use our 3D Shed Configurator to quote, save and buy your shed online. If you save the shed you will be emailed a copy and so will we so we can easily discuss it if needed.
- Come down and visit our huge outdoor showroom and speak with one of our shed specialists.
- Give us a call! We’re always ready to answer any questions or concerns you may have and can take a credit card deposit over the phone.
Depending on the time of year our delivery times can range from 3-4 weeks to 8-10, please check our current delivery times. You’ll receive a call roughly 1-2 weeks prior to your delivery date with a specific day and time we will be at your house to install the shed.
We assemble all our sheds/garages on-site which means we can fit through gates and won’t destroy your lawn with heavy trucks or machinery. Depending on size our sheds can take anywhere from 2-6 hours to complete.
Once your shed is installed and you are happy, final payment is due unless you chose to use our 0% finance option.
If the area you want to put your shed is fairly level (within 1’ from the high side to the low side) then we will be able to use our cinder block and bricks to level and support the shed with no additional yard work. If the spot you want your shed is steeper than the 12”, please call us to discuss our site preparation options.